Vincentian Leadership Project
- Rediscover St. Vincent de Paul as a contemporary example of servant leadership, effective management and committed leader for social change.
- Assess contemporary value-based leadership practices of people at different levels in Vincentian founded, sponsored or related organizations.
- Promote effective, committed, and integrated value-oriented leadership of individuals, teams, and organizations worldwide.
The Vincentian Leadership Project considers leadership development a process characterized by four essential phases:
- Assessment of Vincentian and other leadership competencies
- Action plans focused on leadership strengths, goals and vision
- Coaching and mentoring
- Education through a variety of educational materials and opportunities
Individuals and organizations interested in developing and promoting effective and competent Vincentian leaders should consider all four phases of the Vincentian leadership development itinerary.